$1 - $30,000
$30,001 - $59,999
$60,000 - $99,999
1. Advertising and consignment includes posting a FOR SALE listing on Tractorhouse.com with pictures and detailed description. If print advertising space is available, item may print in TractorHouse magazine. There is no guarantee of print advertisement, as space is limited.
2. Pictures must be recent, of good digital quality, untouched/ unaltered, and provide honest representation of the item.
3. Pictures may be taken by owner and sent to JW Equipment via text or email, or arrangement made for a JWE employee to take photos, if item will not physically sit on JWE sales lot.
4. Sales inquiries may be forwarded to item owner at JW Equipment’s discretion.
5. If item does not sale within prearranged time frame, item must be removed from JWE sales lot by owner. JWE is not responsible for freight of item to and from owner’s farm.
6. No sale fee will be predetermined between item owner and JWE LLC Sales associate.
7. If Item is listed with AuctionTime additional listing Fee will apply regardless of prior advertisement sale. See AuctionTime Fee Schedule.
Client agrees to pay to JWE LLC according to the Advertising and Consignment Fee Schedule for each of client’s items plus a separate listing fee for each item, based on the final sale price.
Less than $5,000
Items listed on AuctionTime, but withheld from print advertisement, will be charged based on the Advertising and Consignment Fee Schedule. In the event that client’s item(s) do not sell due to client’s minimum bid or reserve price not being met, client agrees to pay to JWE LLC a listing fee of $350 plus 1% of minimum bid or reserve price, or $100, whichever is greater.
Once client’s items have been listed with AuctionTime.com, the item may not be removed from the sale and the auction will proceed. If client refuses or fails to execute the transaction with buyer for sale of item(s) specified under this agreement, after auction has closed, client agrees to pay to seller according to the fee schedule herein, and to indemnify, hold harmless and defend JWE LLC against all claims resultant from default.
JWE LLC will issue payment within ten business days of receiving cleared payment from buyer, to client in the full amount less any and all fees described herein, unless other written arrangements are made.
It is expressly forbidden for client or any person or entity acting as client’s agent or representative in any capacity, to bid on the items listed in this agreement. Violation of this provision will subject client to all fees under this agreement, due immediately upon auction close.
Following the sale, and email will be sent to the address registered with AuctionTime with an invoice and wire instructions. This invoice must be signed and returned.
If you have any questions regarding an item, please call before the auction end date. We do our best to take all calls and questions, but auction days are busy and we cannot guarantee a call back on that day.
Once again, we welcome you to come and self inspect each item before bidding starts.